Dan Fodrocy | Special Teams Coordinator | Football | SVSU

Describe the qualities that your program is looking for in a potential student-athlete?

Size (height),  Speed (40 times do matter 95% of the time) the other 5% they play faster on the field, can never be the other way and feel it is very hard to give a tangible number too, can just see it.

 

Could you give us an example of a current or former player who exceeded your expectations, highlighting the reasons that player excelled?

Jeff Janis. Recent receiver. Played in the senior bowl, participated at the combine. 6’2″ 220 ran 4.4 at the 2014 NFL combine. Had 3,000 yards and 30 plus TD’s in SV career because he was bigger and faster than everyone else. And also graduated with 3.4 GPA.