Describe the qualities that your program is looking for in a potential student-athlete?
The schools I have coached at look for:
- Outstanding academics, top 100 ranked players
- Players who show they can win and shoot low
- Players who respect their parents and coaches
- Players who show up early and leave late and appreciate what they have and not ask for more
- Look sharp on and off the course
- Good demeanor
- Positive attitude every day
- Great short game
- Huge heart and a lot of fight
- Confident around the successful and confident to be successful
I can say that the players who do this have a great chance of becoming all Americans and having a significant college career on and off the course.